Dopplegangers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the ten years that I have known Paul, he has been compared regularly to celebrities big and small.
The resemblance in some cases has lead to autograph requests and posing in pictures with complete strangers, and in other cases to inappropriate propositions of a different nature altogether (It's ok, I handled her the situation.) It's not always easy living in the shadow of such fame, but somehow I manage.

So who does he look like?
It's time to settle the debate once and for all.
I present to you:

Election Day 2011: Paul's Doppleganger

Here is what we are working with, folks:

And the contenders:

1. Josh Hartnett
The first celeb Paul was regularly compared with, this one dates all the way back to junior high and the release of Pearl Harbor (swoon!).

I think the resemblance here is all in the eyes and brow.

 2. Matt Damon
During the height of the Bourne movie series, there were a lot of comparisons with Mr. Damon. Let's be honest, there are worse people to look like.
There was also a certain lady in the airport who was so convinced that Paul was Matt that she insisted on an autograph.


If you can't decide who to vote for, might I suggest MD? I would love an excuse to think he is sexy.

3. Jo Wilfred Tsonga

I have no idea if this dude is any good at tennis, but I do know that his photograph made its way into our wedding slideshow.



4. Taylor Lautner
These days, this one almost goes without saying. Let me just say that my middle school girls are simply SO impressed that I married a Taylor Lautner look-alike. The pictures on my desk have been passed around class, shown off to friends in other classes during lunch time, and drooled over during inappropriate times in class many a time. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

It's ok for me to like this picture 'cause he looks like my husband.

5. Kris Humphries
The ex Mr. Kim K is the latest addition to the growing list of Paul's doubles. I can definitely see the resemblance in these pictures. Guess I need to start spelling my name "Kourtney"...



They even looked alike as kids.

So what do you think? Who does Paul most resemble?


And before you cast your vote, here's a quick quiz.

Who is who??

(Fun fact: Paul was unable to correctly id his own eyes!)

scroll down for answers
Alrighty, there you have it.
Leave your votes in the comments section!








(1 Kris, 2 Taylor, 3 Josh, 4 Jo, 5 Josh, 6 Paul, 7 Josh, 8 Paul, 9 Taylor, 10 Kris)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Lol.. I know my friends...I guessed the eyes right...haha. and I definitely think Kris humphries takes the cake...Taylor lautner with a close second..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when Paul had Tsonga as his Facebook picture? His friends signed him up for the BET news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time, I saw kitten eating a leftover big mac beside a trash can. It looked at me with eyes that said "I'm weak, please help me, I miss you". That reminded me of Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Court and Paul. I think Paul although he does strongly resemble all of these hunks, is by far the best looking. I am very pleased because I know that I will get BEAUTIFUL great grandchildren which is all that really matters!Love You two. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite possibly my favorite blog post of all time!! I always knew that Paul and Taylor were twinsies (Paul being the better looking twin, obviously) but I seriously think he does look like all the other people too! (Except the #3 guy because I don't know who that is? Haha) I just showed these pictures to my mom and she agreed Paul was very "very handsome" Haha! I can only imagine how popular you must be with the middle schoolers being married to "Jacob" So funny!! Hope you are having a fabulous Thanksgiving with your friends and/or family, and of course, your very famous husband!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger