Scenes from Schmafganistan

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I've had a blog for about a week, and already I am neglecting it. Just one of the perils of working and being busy. But tonight, faced with the choice of doing dishes or blogging about nothing, I choose: blog about nothing.

Since nothing interesting has happened to me this week beyond being told off by a couple of hormonal middle schoolers, I will instead fascinate you with someone else's life.

Behold, pictures from my brother's "trip" to the big desert overseas. Somehow, I ended up with his memory card and the responsibility of distributing the photos amongst the family. That may or may not have been 6 months ago. Anyway, better late than never. Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger