Toguchi Beach

Sunday, February 2, 2014


My poor neglected blog. It is just one of the many things that no longer gets my attention now that it is just Avery girl and I at home. She is nothing short of precious, but she is a lot of work, and with Paul deployed, well ... my floors are dirty, the grass is long, and the blog outdated.

However, my mom is here for a visit! There has been MUCH spoiling of the grandbaby, cooking of hearty meals, and even some adventures.













As a side note, Blogger is in Japanese and I have no idea how to edit these. I know the kanji for small, medium, and large, so I can adjust picture size and little else. Not sure which button means "save" or "post" so ... here goes nothing!

2 comments:

  1. Avery is adorable, and my floors are dirty, too. Nobody can see our long grass because we had un-Oregon-like crazy snow this week. I'll blog pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beach is beautiful! Trade me places -- you can have Alaska. It snowed two more inches today. We are so ready for summer.

    Hope you guys had a fun first birthday with Avery earlier this month!

    ReplyDelete

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger