Gymnastics!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Can I just say that every toddler needs to spend some time in a padded room each week? If I could take Avery twice a day, I would!


Thanks to Aunt Steph for being our photographer! Getting non-blurry pictures of Avery is a miracle. 

Touching her toes to the bar

She'll be doing more pull-ups than daddy by Christmas.

In the middle of the class, there is a portion where the kids literally get to just run laps, then jump a few laps, then do high kicks, bear crawls, and log rolls. It's like it was designed just for toddlers!

"Go, go, go!"

"Ta da!"


On a sidenote, I think I almost cried from how cute she looks in a leotard!

2 comments:

  1. Yes and yes. I feel the same way about Taekwondo for my boys. Running, calisthenics, stretching and then punching and kicking. Forty five minutes later they almost have the same energy level as a normal human being. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Love the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger