Grandma and Grandpa

Friday, October 28, 2011

My grandparents were in town recently!
It was the first time any family has visited me since I've moved and it was so much fun. It made me a little bit homesick, though. I had to work, but we still fit in some shopping, a few meals, and a trip to Tubac.

Tubac is a little artist gallery with lots of handmade trinkets, like these watches.
 They also import a lot of things from Mexico, which is about ten minutes away.
 The sculptures in the background were going for $15,000
 This guy was free.
 We spent much too much time at Crate and Barrel (Just kidding, there is no such thing). Ended up with these pasta bowls and matching place mats. I love them and have used them every day since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger