Don´t get shot

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When I started blogging, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn´t start my posts with some lame excuse for why it has been so long since I blogged. Well, I´ve changed my mind. I´ll at least keep it brief: my computer got a nasty virus and I lost alllll of my pictures from the past 6 months. I´m personally opposed to posting without pictures, and I really haven´t done much worth taking a picture of recently, thus the absence.

However, my wonderful husband has come to the rescue by sending me these super hilarious pictures of some Christmas cards some little kids sent them. They make me laugh every single time. Enjoy!


The holly is a very nice touch. Well done, Jake.

This next one is my favorite. It has some really solid advice. I mean, this is pretty much the meat and potatoes of what I tell Paul every time I talk to him. Smart kid.

There ya have it. I hope you giggled. And by the way, if you want to send Paul a card of your own, send me an email or something and I´ll send you his address.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha that is SO cute! I'm glad those cards actually get to them. Hilarious. You should shoot me his address so Tyler can color Paul a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really like the war scenes on the first two. Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© Sand, sunshine, and sushi All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger